Entrepreneurs look for numerous ways to find inspiration for carrying forward their business. Be it a fellow entrepreneur or businessman, be it an inspiring book or be it any other example from daily life, entrepreneurs have their own ways of searching inspiration. This helps them to become more innovative and ambitious towards making their business successful. But you will be shocked to know that some of the successful entrepreneurs in the world have sought inspiration from movies too. Yes, you heard it right. There are some movies which serve as an inspiration for the entrepreneurs. In fact, these movies are a must watch for every entrepreneur. Let’s have a look at some of the movies which every entrepreneur needs to watch:
- The Social Network: Mark Zuckerberg, the man behind Facebook, serves as an inspiration for numerous young entrepreneurs out there. This movie chronicles the struggles and difficulties the world’s youngest billionaire went through to become one of the most successful entrepreneurs.
- Pirates of Silicon Valley: Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are among the most influential individuals of the world. This movie chronicles their lives, struggles and of course, their hard work in the background of 1980s. Moreover, it also shows that competition is necessary for moving forward in life.
- The Pursuit of Happiness: It chronicles the life of a struggling salesman who works harder to make his and his son’s life better. This is because previously he had lost everything including his wife, money and house.
- The Wolf of Wall Street: Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the most popular and phenomenal actors of all times and there is no denial about this fact. The talented actor gives an amazing performance in this movie which is all about life’s valuable lessons, fame and of course, success.
- Office Space: This movie is for those people who just literally hate their 9 to 5 jobs. It will make you laugh and at the same time, make you realize your worth if you wish to become an entrepreneur someday.
- The Godfather: This movie is considered to be one the classics of the 1970s era. Although it revolves around organized crime, it still has numerous lessons to teach us, especially the entrepreneurs.
- Boiler Room: This movie is for those entrepreneurs who are looking for some moral encouragement in their life. It revolves around a college dropout and the ways in which he tries to get rid of all the hassles to become successful in his life.